MyEllevate is a minimally invasive procedure that focuses on contouring the jawline & tightening the neck area. MyEllevate utilizes a light-guided suture rod system to tighten and lift the skin and will last for years! This procedure takes less than an hour to complete, and it delivers immediate & natural-looking results!
Who makes a good candidate for MyEllevate?
If you are frustrated with your saggy neck and chin, you may be the perfect candidate for this procedure. Also, MyEllevate can be a great option for people who may not necessarily need a neck lift because they don’t have enough extra skin, but the appearance of that extra skin still bothers them. Flower Mound Plastic Surgery is the first plastic surgery clinic offering the MyEllevate procedure in the Flower Mound area. We are thrilled to be further growing and expanding as a business. We highly recommend booking a consultation with Dr. Sanderson to ensure you are a good candidate for MyEllevate.
The Perks of Receiving MyEllevate
- Minimally invasive procedure with very little downtime. The typical recovery time is 4 days.
- This procedure is relatively quick and is usually done in less than an hour.
- The procedure can be done under local anesthesia.
- There are immediate results with this procedure, and minor swelling post-procedure.
- Results last for 5+ years.
- MyEllevate can be done as a standalone procedure or with submental liposuction.
- There is minimal post-procedure scarring.
Post-Procedure and Final Results
Post-procedure you can expect swelling and minor bruising around the jaw and neck area that will decrease in time, and you will be given a secured bandage wrap to wrap around your head for the next few days. The MyEllevate procedure will provide a noticeable definition of the jawline and contour of the neck, due to the lifting of soft tissue in the jaw and neck area.
Call Flower Mound Plastic Surgery today!!
At Flower Mound Plastic Surgery, we want to inform you about MyEllevate, so you can see if you’re a good candidate for this procedure! We are located at Flower Mound at 2931 Long Prairie Rd. Flower Mound, TX 75022.